At Women’s Health Care, P.C. our physicians are board-certified, and all are either Fellows of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG) or Fellows of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOOG). Several have additional board certifications and specialized training. You can view their backgrounds and credentials within the Our Doctors section of our website. Additionally, all of our clinicians such as nurses, sonographers, and medical assistants are highly trained and credentialed. We take great pride in the outstanding medical care we provide our patients.
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all
- Accept accountability for the service we provide
- Promote open dialogue, partnership, and collaboration
- Foster innovative thinking, encourage new ideas and creativity
- To contribute to the health and well-being of our community by providing the best care to every patient through clinical practice, patient education and research.
- We will enhance our position as the leading healthcare OB/GYN provider in the Tri-State area and rank highly among the most respected, admired and trusted healthcare organizations.