We Specialize in Pregnancy Services for Evansville, IN Communities.
For that most special time of life
Pregnancy is a thrilling, exhilarating, and challenging time in a woman’s life. At WHCPC, we think it shouldn’t have to be a scary one.
We offer the full range of caring, expert obstetrical services for women planning a pregnancy—or not; during pregnancy; at childbirth; and during the post-childbirth recovery period. We’re with you every step of the way.
The following health care services focus specifically on the care and treatment of women before and during their pregnancy, at childbirth and during the period of recuperation following childbirth:
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Reproductive medicine counseling
- Infertility Testing and treatment
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Preconception counseling
- Birthing options
- Prenatal care and testing
- Perinatal care and support
(for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
- Fetal monitoring
- Preterm birth
- Low birth weight
- Obstetrical anesthesia
- High risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Labor and delivery care
- Postpartum care
- Postpartum depression
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Male infant circumcision